Travel in comfort aboard a deluxe catamaran to experience the very best of the Tracy Arm Wilderness Area, including glacier-carved cliffs, spectacular waterfalls and exciting close-up views of the majestic Sawyer Glaciers. You’ll also have opportunities to view and photograph the areas abundant wildlife.
Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer Gallery
- Port: Juneau
- Duration: 5-6 Hours (operates one-way Fjord-to-Juneau, variable distances in Fjord)
- Provided: Snacks; coffee, tea, cocoa
- Accessibility: This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Little walking is required; however, participants must be able to negotiate transit of a narrow, moderately-steep gangway with only minor assistance to embark the tour vessel.
- Live your Alaskan dreams on this cruise exploration of the spectacular Tracy Arm Wilderness Area, including exciting up-close views of the dynamic Twin Sawyer Glaciers!
- The exceptional agility of our vessel will allow you to have an in-depth exploration of this amazing fjord, plus close views of the glaciers that your cruise ship cannot provide!
- Your Captain will make many detours and stops, allowing you incredible opportunities to view and photograph cobalt-blue icebergs, spectacular cliffs, 1000-foot waterfalls & abundant wildlife!
In the event that unpredictable and ever-changing ice conditions preclude your cruise ship from entering Tracy Arm Fjord, the tour will be modified to explore Endicott Arm, a fjord and tidewater glacier of equal beauty. To fully enjoy the outside observation decks, we recommend participants bring a warm, rainproof jacket, hat & gloves. The vessel is equipped with deluxe seating, a galley and restrooms. The tour will disembark next to the cruise ship in downtown Juneau.
Allen Marine is committed to the long-standing relationships we have cultivated with our cruise line partners. Booking through your cruise line’s website is the most expedient and effortless way to book a trip, and includes several built-in benefits and guarantees. Because you are booking directly through your ship, your tickets will be ready ahead of time, and often hand-delivered to your stateroom. You are also guaranteed to make it back to your ship before it departs – the ship will stay in port if your shore excursion runs late. If there are any changes to your ship’s schedule, your shore excursions team will ensure that we are contacted on your behalf, and any necessary changes in itinerary will be made. Finally, you will have the added bonus of a dedicated shore excursions team who will be available to help answer questions and make arrangements should your tour be canceled or changed due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. The value you receive by booking through your cruise line is truly outstanding.