Experience three great tours in one unforgettable day. View wildlife on a deluxe catamaran cruise that features guaranteed whale sightings, enjoy a salmon bake feast at beautiful Orca Point Lodge on Colt Island, and take a scenic drive to view and photograph the world famous Mendenhall Glacier.
Best of Juneau Gallery
- Port: Juneau
- Duration: 6.25 Hours (3-hr cruise, 1-hr salmon bake, 1-hr at glacier, coach transfer)
- Provided: Salmon bake lunch, beverages & snacks.
- Accessibility: All components of this tour feature wheelchair accessible facilities; however, because of the long overall duration and frequency of transportation (dis)embarkations, this tour is not recommended for individuals who are fully-dependent on wheelchair mobility.
- Experience three great tours in one unforgettable day, starting with a deluxe catamaran cruise that features guaranteed whale sightings! ($100 cash back if you don’t see at least one whale).
- Step ashore at Orca Point Lodge, an exclusive island retreat. Feast on wild Alaska salmon, chicken kabobs, delicious side dishes & desserts while relaxing in a beautiful wilderness setting.
- A scenic, guided coach tour to the famous Mendenhall Glacier completes this ultimate combination tour. The Visitor Center provides stunning views and an interactive learning experience.
Order of tour attractions may vary. Dress warmly and bring a rainproof jacket. Special dietary requirements can be accommodated with at least 24-hours advance notice.
Allen Marine is committed to the long-standing relationships we have cultivated with our cruise line partners. Booking through your cruise line’s website is the most expedient and effortless way to book a trip, and includes several built-in benefits and guarantees. Because you are booking directly through your ship, your tickets will be ready ahead of time, and often hand-delivered to your stateroom. You are also guaranteed to make it back to your ship before it departs – the ship will stay in port if your shore excursion runs late. If there are any changes to your ship’s schedule, your shore excursions team will ensure that we are contacted on your behalf, and any necessary changes in itinerary will be made. Finally, you will have the added bonus of a dedicated shore excursions team who will be available to help answer questions and make arrangements should your tour be canceled or changed due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. The value you receive by booking through your cruise line is truly outstanding.