Come and explore with the locals! Allen Marine Tours is seeking enthusiastic, hard-working applicants to join us this tour season to provide a level of extraordinary service we call "True Alaskan Hospitality." We are looking for crew members with a strong sense of team spirit to join our team for an unforgettable summer in Southeast Alaska! Adventure awaits!
Our family-owned company has a wide range of positions available in Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, Glacier Bay, and Yakutat. From vessel and lodge crew to shore support and tour dispatch, we do it all!
- Competitive wages and end of season completion bonus
- $250 Travel Stipend for those travelling from out of state.
- $500 Housing Stipend provided to non-local employees that secure their own housing.
- Complimentary passes on all Allen Marine excursions for you or any friends and family that may come to visit!
- ADVENTURE! Every day is new and beautiful in Southeast Alaska. Come and explore with us and make memories and friends that will last a lifetime.
- Seasonal Incentives
- Opportunities for advancement
- $150 Referral Bonus
- Glacier Bay Job Opportunities
- Yakutat/Hubbard Glacier Job Opportunities
- Juneau Job Opportunities
- Ketchikan Job Opportunities
- Sitka Job Opportunities
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Allen Marine Tours cannot sponsor work visas for non-citizens or non-residents of the United States. As a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof of eligibility.
Allen Marine Tours is an equal opportunity employer and service provider, and is authorized by Special Use Permit to conduct guiding activities in the Tongass National Forest.